- What is it?
- Personal webpage for sending and receiving messages and files.Take a look at it...
- How to use it?
- Fill out a registration form, receive a link to your personal Web-Contact page, Forward the link to your friends (or paste it into html code of your Web-Contact, blog, forum, website)
- How does it work?
- A visitor to your Web-Contact page can use it to send you a message and/or upload a file. Web-Contact forwards the message to your email address you entered at registration form along with a link to an uploaded file. Detailed information
- What are advantages of Web-contact
vs. regular e-mail?
1. Protection from spam.
- Web-Contacts Send and upload forms are protected by "captcha" (a sender is required to enter a few characters presented as distorted graphics, that is unreadable to spamming software). It means that... - you will be receiving messages and files only from real people
2. Web-Contact file forward feature is convenient and almost twice as fast as email attachments. File's size is no longer a subject to attachment or mailbox limits.
3. Guaranteed delivery.
Sent files and messages are instantly received and are waiting for you. Receipt notifications to your real email will always come from a single address - firstname.lastname@example.org. This makes it possible to tune your spam filters only once.